Off Road Heaven...

OK, I picked up my wife and headed out to happy hour for a few drinks. About half way to the bar we remembered NY State's new "smoking ban". We both smoke so the thought of sitting in a bar downing beers without lighting up lost it's appeal.

On the spur of the moment, we grabbed a 12 pack from the convenience store and headed "somewhere". We ended up on an old logging trail I remembered from my youth. It was overgrown with a lot of trees down. After banging through for about a mile, we came out into a small clearing.

We just kicked back, turned on the tunes, and shot the shit for about an hour. It was great.

We ended up in the back seat, which ain't supposed to happen because we've been married for like forever. I can't remember a better romp. (I recall the back seat being bigger when I was in high school, but that was 25 years and 25 pounds ago!)

Thank God for the smoking ban, Jeeps, and an old logging trail.

OK...your turn.

Reply to
Football God

That says it all..............