On line source for stock Jeep parts

Some one had a post that listed a decent online Chrysler parts place with a nice search capabilty. Of course I didn't bookmark it and my search didn't find the good one. Any help? Trying to find the stock clock for an early YJ.

cheers.

Reply to
Roy J

David C. Moller

Thanks.

Moparonlin had the clock for $156 (!!!!!) But that sure beat the

1st dealer I called who wanted $204 and the second dealer who wanted $269 (what the??????)

This is for a lousy 12 volt clock. Ya gotta be kidd> Maybe

or

Roy J