Onboard Welder - Premier Power Welder

I am in the market for an onboard welder for my Jeep. It's function will be to repair trail damage such as spring perches and shock mounts. Of course, that installation will need to go concurrently with a welding class.

I am considering a Premier Power Welder. They have a web site at:

Does anyone have any experience, positive or negative, with this welder? What other welder options are recommended?

Thanks in advance, Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

"L.W.(

Take a look at the Ready Welder II spoolgun.

You can run it off batteries, CV and CC power sources.

-Joe

Reply to
Joseph

Hello Bill,

This isn't one I would like to reinvent the wheel with. I'm perfectly content buying one ready to go. I just don't want to buy something and down the line wish I had bought another unit. I hate buying things twice. From what I've read the Premier welder has everything I would want.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

I met the guy who sells the premier stuff. He welded up my friends loose front axle ujoint caps for free out in the middle of no where. He will do you right if you buy from him. Also I have never heard any complaints about their system. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Thanks Kevin. I'm pretty sold on the idea of getting one. I just wanted one last check to be sure that it is the route to go. This group is great for a sounding board and to hear the collective wisdom of those in the know.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

Hello Joe,

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer