OT: filtered?

Maybe this is a good thing and I shouldn't ask questions...

I've noticed lately my news server is acting strangely. EX: Today I log on to RAMJ+W with outlook express and while new messages are downloading, I see that there are something like 117 new messages. I look away for a second and turn back to the screen to see that only FIVE of the actual messages have made it through.

Anyone else seeing this sort of behavior? n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

-Brian

Reply to