Pitman Bearing on 97 TJ

I had someone turn my steering wheel and I noticed side to side slop on the output pitman arm shaft from the steering box housing. Is there a bearing or rebuild to tighten up this slop or adjustment? I read a few places you can adjust some of the steering slop via an Allen bolt on the housing (haven't dug down that deep yet). Thoughts??? Thanks in advance! Tqm

97 TJ (Power Steering)
Reply to
Retromode

L.W.(ßill)