Re: Lon Stowell!

Sure don't want to "flame"____but I come to this site for info and have gotten a lot of useful help___Thank you all! But I'm getting sick and tired of Mr. Stowells "language" and comments! "The Old Man on the Beach" CHJ

Reply to
chj

Approximately 9/12/03 19:29, chj uttered for posterity:

Aww thanks, I have a fan. I couldn't do it without the little people.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

a fan maybe, but a troll never the less

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

Actually I have no clue who the submoronic twit is.... and less interest than that.

Approximately 9/13/03 21:06, A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell