repost free jeep stuff.

Guys, Had some things on Ebay and they didn't sell. If anyone in San Diego wants an aluminum valve cover, a pair of hood hinges, a custom 2x4 tube rear bumper with welded tow hooks and a 2" receiver, a pair of chrome Jeep factory wheel centers, a dash pad (nutmeg I believe), and/or a pair of stock rear fender flares all off an 86 CJ7 (Renegade package if it matters to you) email me and you can have them. I'm moving and I just want to get them out of the garage. I'd rather see them go to someone who wants them than throw them in the trash and have the garbage pickers take them to Kobie's and sell them off. Rich PS trash night is Sunday night in PB. Speak now or forever hold you piece.

Reply to
Harris Family