Jeep TJ parts, possibly FS

I *might* get rid of my TJ... I just priced it at kbb.com as being in fair condition and it came out to just above $10,000. But man I've spent that much on upgrading it, although ya I know I'll never get it back, heh heh. Here's what I have into it:

4" Pro Comp lift kit (without the 1inch transfer case spacers) Transfer case SYE kit 33x12.50x15 Pro Comp Muds on 15x10 Mickey Thompson Classic II's D30 Front with 4.56 gears and Detroit Truetrac D44 Rear with 4.56 gears and Detroit Locker Rubicon Express upper rear adjustable control arms Warn x8000i winch Steve's Jeep Fab custom rear bumper w/tire carrier and 2" receiver

I also have laying around:

D35 Rear with 4.10 gears and Detroit Truetrac

4.10 gears for Front D30

I had the 4.10's then went to the 4.56's... so the 4.10's have around 20000 miles on them.

Now is there any way I can part out my TJ easily? I would like someone else to enjoy the goodies. Unfortunately nobody around here I know of wants these things... Jacksonville sucks for offroading. I'm thinking if I sell off the extras and put junkyard parts back on the jeep it would take the hurtin' off and I would still get something good for the TJ, with extra for the parts.

Now I'm not getting out of jeepin' forever. I'm waiting for this good job to land in my lap and if it does I'll start building a newer better TJ!!! muahahahahhaha

Troy

Reply to
Troy

I might be interested in the 44 and the winch. Is it a factory Dana 44 or did you get it aftermarket?

Email me at mlmacchiarolo at comcast dot net.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I'll take the D35 rear and D30 gears. How much? Where are you?

Carl

Troy wrote:

Reply to
CarlSaiyed

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

What are you asking for the 44??

I wonder if the Canadian Navy would let her bring it back on the ship...she'll be in Jacksonville for the next month...

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

If you are serious about selling these items, could you please get back to me before my wife sails Sunday..

Thanks!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY