Rock rails

Bought the steel yesterday, we going to build some for the little monster.

Excited? Oh hell yea! I love doing things with hubs and he is one helluva fabricator.

Now, I just have to go get him outta that bed and to work Take him some coffee... yea yea.... wake him up... yea yea... boot him out the door and chase him up to the shop yea yea yea.... Much excitement!

Hi Yo Libby awaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Hey Kate, I am getting rock rails put on my KJ over at Carolina Rock Shop in Charlotte.. The Carolina LOST group got a group buy.. $225 installed and painted.. You can either have them welded on or bolted on.. Your choice.. The group is meeting April 1st for a group install/meet and greet... Sometime in May we are planning on going to Coal Creek for a run.. Maybe you and hubby might want to join us... More KJs the better..

Ben

Reply to
Ben