Three Jacks in a Row.

No I am not playing cards ,3 is the number of jacks it took to change a wheeel on daisy yesterday. Are you siting comfortablilly, then I shall explain.

I have a week off work this week as I was going to Cor... no you don't need to know that. Anyway my holliday fell through an I am left with the week at home , no probs I will just use the time to catch up on some personal admin. Yesterday I leave the house at 06.00 hrs to get a load of wood from the works yard to take to my ex father in law in exchange for him doing my MOTs. As it was to early to drop the wood of I came home to wait for the rest of the world to wake to find some numpty in a 3 srs bmw had parked in the space I usualy park in and the one next door to it so I had to park down the bay a bit in amongst all the slime and crap from the runoff from the fields.

On returning to Daisy I find the rear nearside tyre flat an deep in the slime and crap so I get out my jack to lift it only it wont go under the usual lifting point as Daisy is full of logs. So I go back to my shed to get my trolly jack out ,only to find that that too will not fit under the spring as daisy is full of logs . So I have to goo back to my house ,get my garage key ,go to my garage to get out the Highlift so I con lift it enough to get the trolly under the spring. By this time I am wet ,slimey (more than usuall) and getting a tad unhappy. And to cap it all the spair , which is in the back is near impossable to get at 'cos Daisy is full of bloody logs.

! Whole hour to do a 5 minute job.

Please tell me again why I drive a Landrover and love it sssooooo much ( yes that is sercasem.

- Rory Manton

- Oh gods , why me?

Reply to
Rory Manton

:0) Reminds me ...must get a spare wheel carrier on Percy... wheres me list.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Slow puncture or massive hole? Slow puncture and I'd have left a pump on it for a bit then drove it somewhere a bit more comfortable ;)

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod