Route Planning

All the new software and websites for route planning are great, but you have to be careful sometimes and maybe apply a bit of common sense.

Check out this route that Google Maps came up with... I think step 20 might be a wee bit tricky in a Jeep (or anything else for that matter!)

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

Ha, I love google.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

Seems reasonable to me, you'll need extra air in your tires if you want to float across.... ;-)

Reply to
XS11E

Some of you guys use REALLY big tires so it might work!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

If your feet get wet, add more lift.

Reply to
Lon

OK, DeWitt, we've solved all your problems so let us know how your trip went, we want pictures, too!

Reply to
XS11E