Snap-on tools for sale, on the bay, new!! with box

I will be listing LOTS more in the next few weeks

Thanks for looking

Reply to
t4613

No thanks. Personelly I find most of snap off's stuff crap lately. I'll stick with Craftsman, Stanley and my Canadian Tire tools, at least those have a no question return policy.

Reply to
Snow

yeah. I'd stick with Craftsman or even the Autozone lifetime warrany brand, if you break a wrench or socket, who would want to wait for the snap-on truck to bring ya a new one. If you had Great Neck or Craftsman you could just goto the store and exchange it and be back to work.

Reply to
abomb69

I never really looked at any of the hand tools at AutoZone.... are they any good?

Reply to
billy ray

They arent too bad if you get the great neck ones, if they take a dump on ya, just take them back and they will replace them free of charge.

Reply to
abomb69

I always use their Loaner tools when I need em

Reply to
abomb69

Tools are selling close to 1/2 price. More up today. Thanks

Reply to
t4613

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I think there's a rule somewhere in eBay's terms of use that requires you to bid on auctions that are posted in all caps and end in "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reply to
Micah

Some tools ending off today.

t4613