Stupid radiator...

In news:FjPnc.6763$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com, Cherokee-LTD from was injured because:

| "L0nD0t.$t0we11" | || What genious thought half plastic radiators were even an || acceptable idea, much less a good one? || | | Probably the same guy that designed the... | a) 4.0 exhaust manifold. | b) Cherokee door hinges | c) Wrangler mirror mounts | d) all of the above | | -Brian

Ooo, ooh, is it "D"???????

Reply to
Joseph P

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Bob Casanova from was injured because:

| On Sun, 09 May 2004 21:52:53 GMT, the following appeared in | rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Joseph P" | : | | | || Hey, Bob, in case you didn't know, that is an automated || system. I used it already, got the *same* exact replies all || 3 times, and identical to yours...what radiator place would || offer customer service on a Sunday? Exactly...technology is || pretty cool, though, eh? | | Yeah, I knew it, but I cut-n-pasted it so you'd have the | phone numbers.

kewl, thanks.

Reply to
Joseph P

On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:46:28 GMT, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Joseph P" :

No problem. Good luck.

Reply to
Bob Casanova