Throttle return spring mystery solved.

Thanks, Tom. The local stealership won't even come close; the last time I took in a comparison quote, they basically told me to leave and never return. Nice people!

I'll give this outfit a shot; Beats outrageous Stealership prices AND paying state sales taxes as well. By the time everyone gets done picking your pockets, you've paid 3X what the darned stuff was really worth.

-JD

Reply to
JD Adams

JD Adams did pass the time by typing:

is a company I've dealt withmany many times. They are actually a dealership. They just don'ttry to rip folks off. What's great is they will work with youto find oddball parts. I just wish I lived within driving distance, they would get all my business.

Reply to
DougW