Tire choice

I'm working on buying/building a CJ and will end up with 33s. Not sure exact size. The rig will be 95% road and 5% off road. Will be driven less than 50 miles a week probably. I'm looking for a good agressive tread pattern (not too concerned with noise) that I won't get killed in the rain and won't wear fast. Any ideas? Superswamper TSLs? ;-)

Reply to
<ABanks5

bfgoodrich at/ta a great tire for you. john

Reply to
johnny

mabar

I would agree if this is primarily a on-road vehicle the BFG A/T is a good tire. It has good road manners and can take you most anywhere you want to go off-road when you do.

If you were going to primarily off-roading it I would say the Swampers or BFG M/T or Goodyear M/T's would all be good options.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle