totalled YJ almost done (was project fell through:()

I previously posted my '93 YJ project falling through about a month ago and decided to not sink alot of money in to such a high mileage YJ (142k miles on the 2.5L). I ended up replacing the bumper, both fenders, and sprucing up the interior. Once it had a bath, it looked pretty decent. All I have to do now is clean up the windshield frame, repaint it and replace the busted windshield. (i'll do some body work over the next couple months and apply a cheap paint job)Final build cost including buying it is gonna be about $3300. It should still be fun for the summer. Here's a site with the before, during, and after pics.

wall '93 YJ

Reply to
wallster