tow strap safety

just 1 comment from me

45mb's... well worth the download! (easier to save it in computer first and then watch it - right click the link and "save target as")

Warning: Explicit Song Lyrics... be warned

That poor truck got hammered real bad with a towstrap... glad no one was hurt - it could've killed someone.. just watch it!

Reply to
aGraham

Thanks for the listing of the file size. Some of us are still on slow connections, this would tie my phone line up for a long time at 26 Kbps. Not worth it.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Doesn't seem to be there anymore :(

Reply to
Shamus in CO

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I got it OK. (worth the download)

Kevin - KC8GAB

97 TJ

Reply to
Kevin

Not getting it here.

--James--

Reply to
James Nipper

Me neither.

Reply to
Jeepers

It aint there no more. =(

Reply to
jbjeep

I saved it for you guys. Have a look here.. Again warning on the vulgar lyrics, and the 45 meg download

http://166.70.18.182/video/cc.mpeg

Reply to
Fletcher

I can't seem to get it either...404 file not found...

Anyone wanna put it on their webserver for those of us who missed out?

Reply to
Bob

Got It! But I dwn lded it on the network at the work. Makes ya think about it!!!

Reply to
Paul Brogren

Thanks man. I'm downloading it from your link as I type.

Reply to
Bob

http://166.70.18.182/video/cc.mpeg

45 mb so plan on dealing with a LONG download. Also, grab it fast, the first site to have it dropped it within a day or so, I suspect he got nailed with some excessive bandwidth charges.

Or I could ftp it to you if you want to be an ftp server.

OT: my web master has his home machine set up as an ftp server with me as one of the authorized users. He doesn't leave it on line unless he needs something but it works slick when we have late night fixes.

More OT: I have the home phone for my webmaster. I'm browsing through a new section of the departmental web site, came across a mispelled link at about 10:30PM. Given the "inappropriate content" of the referenced site, I called him at the late hour. It was off line within 3 or 4 minutes!

Reply to
Roy J

Got it.

Glad I wheel in CO and not MI!!! These guys are going to kill someone if they keep that up.

Reply to
Shamus in CO