New motor for your Jeep?(OT)

Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow

I shared that with everyone at work, we were all equally impressed.

So, is that thing considered a panhead, shovelhead, ???

Oh yeah, it is a rice grinder, ain't it?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Yeah, but 108,000hp and 5.6 million ft/lbs of torque!!!!!!! That'd really pull my bagger.