Trailer hitch on YJ

I am reinstalling the receiver hitch on my YJ. I have lost the two bolts that go through the hitch assy and into the bottom of the frame on the Jeep. Would anyone know what size goes in there? Metric or english. I need to buy them and I don't know how to tell the size I need.

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
jerryg

Usually hitch bolts are 1/2 inch grade 5. If there are nutserts in the frame already, they may be metric... and I'm not sure what size those are off hand.

Good luck, Clay

Reply to
Clay B Carley

Thanks, Greg