S10 Bed Bolt Size

Hello
I have a new bed for my truck; Unfortunately the existing one is held on by bolts that are seized and will need to be cut off.
Does anyone know what the size of the bolts are that hold the bed onto the truck? I want to head to the fastener store before doing the swap.
FYI it's an 89 S10, SB. I believe it's a metric bolt since a 15mm socket fits them exactly.
Thanks in advance to anyone who knows.
probably M10 x 1.5 - 10 mm diameter, 1.5 mm per thread (metric threads are numbered by mm per thread, US bolts by threads per inch)

Yup. It's a M10x1.5. Bought new bolts & a tap, tapped out the dirty threads (with no effort) and now the bolts mesh perfectly.
Thanks