Tyre advice update.

Hi Everyone, I got my new tyres today. I ended up getting Wrangler MTR's, in a 235/75R15. I also made a Webshots album, I hope the link works. Check it out and let me know what you think. Regards, Larry in Melbourne.

Reply to
Fruitfly

Fruitfly

sometimes? ;-)

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
Fruitfly

And again, no link. I wonder how many times it will take? :-D

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I've done it again, haven't I? Larry

Reply to
Fruitfly

Finally, I got it right! I don't mind being a bit stupid at home or work, but infront of the world is a bit much! Oh well, back under my rock! Larry.

Reply to
Fruitfly

Count 'em. 5 times. :-D

Tires look awesome! I had the same ones on my '89 Cherokee, and felt just as good as you probably feel now!

Carl

Reply to
Carl
5 times- told you I'm dumb! They sure look mean, better than the GSA's. I think GSA stands for Get Stuck Anywhere! Larry
Reply to
Fruitfly

Damn, I needed a good laugh, thanks!

Tires look nice.

Mike

Mike Romain

They are real aggressive looking.

Now go get that thing dirty....

Reply to
billy ray

I've got a 4 day trip from 26-29 this month- can't wait to try them out! Larry

Reply to
Fruitfly

You will love them.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Fruitfly proclaimed:

Or, you could think of it as reliable and consistent...

I thought it was Greasy Standard Accessories or similar. First item swapped off... felt like driving on squeegees.

PS. If you top post with a sig, mozilloid agents chop at the sig. Sorry bout that.

Reply to
Lon