warn tabor 9k

Hey Bill, as in Hughes the III,

Ok you convinced me not to get the MM PE8000, so I was wondering what you thought of the Warn Tabor 9k, It;s a few skins more then the MM, and it has a series wound motor. thanks

-Joe

Joe

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Tabor by far better than MileMarker. They'v e got some good deals on the Taboors on the web and the best price I can find is at

HT

Reply to
Hey There

This dork is a sleazbag commercial SPAMMER!

Mike

Hey There wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

"On our home page you'll notice that we have a Better Business Bureau label. This is not merely a label, it is a program where every participating business agrees to conduct business by a code of ethics"

hee hee

Dave Milne

Yup, he started SPAMMING this group on 9/28/04 and enough is enough!

Mike

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Bill, well I bought the Tabor 9k for $519,

but ouch, the mounting bracket was almost half the price of the winch, $200. looks nice, but thanks to you, it says MADE IN USA., although the hook was made in china, go figure. Guess I get to use it this weekend as a group is to Anza-Borrego. The motor sure looks different then my buddies HS9500, his motor has cooling fins on it. Wonder what the difference is in the motors between the two besides the obvious fins?

-Joe

Reply to
Joe