Webber Carb

I'm thinking of putting one of the Webber carbs on my 89 YJ in order to solve the continuing aggravation of the stock setup.

I would like to hear from others that have converted to the Webber and their experiences with it.

My YJ is used as a third vehicle, for fun, hunting, some off-road, mud only and no hills and sometime I drive it to work when I get tired of quiet comfort.

If I am right there are two versions of the Webber, one with higher CFM than the other. Which one would be best for general use?

Any thoughts?

Don

Reply to
Don