What from 87 XJ fits 94 Cherokee?

I am thinking of buying a 94 XJ Cherokee and selling my 87. Both will be 4.0 l 6 cyl and 5-speed manual.

Depending on what comes with the "new" one I may want to keep the following from the "old" one:

Bilstein Shocks Front skid plate Middle skid plate Rear skid plate Receiver hitch Bolt on 'roo bar (brush bar? bull bar?) which bolts on brackets where the tow hooks go.

Will any of this fit?

Any other advice?

TIA, Charles.

Reply to