Wrangler 4.0L Clutch Question

How long does a clutch usually last on a TJ? I have a 97 with 81,000 miles that seems to be going out. When you back off the clutch it seems to engage immediately (like only backing off the clutch maybe half an inch). I have had the Jeep for 20,000 miles.

Is a higher priced high performance clutch any better (worth the price difference) than the stock replacement? Any particular brand better than another?

Reply to
nesta

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You know Bill...you are very knowledgeable, and I respect you as a very good source of information when it comes to everything Jeep related, however, sometimes you can really piss me off.

Reply to
nesta

Reply to
David C. Moller