WTB: GM steering wheel to fit `79 CJ.

I'm looking for the OEM 16" black hard plastic two-spoke steering wheel, not the soft plastic faux-leather version with the brushed metal spokes. Anything AMC or GM from at least 1976 through 1982 should fit, but the year range might be even wider. Mine's serviceable but chipped and out-of-round (16" x 15"!) so I'd like to replace it.

I've got a new steel CJ dash that I'd like to be rid of, it came with my repop tub. It has the glove box door (mounted but no catch), mounting holes and two speaker cutouts, but no gauge or steering column cutouts. It is in "shipping primer" that you should remove before repainting. Yours for the cost of shipping.

Reply to the address above.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton