Going twice: New CJ dash

Brand new CJ-style dash panel, with mounting, speaker holes and glove box cover, no gauge or steering column holes, in shipping primer. Came with my repop tub but I used my original dash. I'll be glad to send it to a good home for the cost of shipping, otherwise it's off to the scrap heap.

Anyone need a flex plate to fit a 258? Good teeth. No? How about the steel tube for a CJ steering column, add your own shaft, bearings and plastic parts. Used U-joints? Got a box of `em, along with used pushrods. The 1'x1' steel reinforcing plate that is tack-welded to a CJ firewall for the master cylinder mount? Parts, small, grubby, useless, cascading parts in heaps everywhere.

Can you tell I'm trying to clean my garage?

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I'm interested in the dash. Where are you located?

pop me an email

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Hmmm,how come you gopt so many parts left over? ;-)

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
Roy J

None of that go9ng on around here, I went outr & bought some modular plastic crates to store all the CJ & YJ stuff I took off & will never use, but, you never know when ....

Reply to
Jerry McG
[...]

Ohhhhh. So _that's_ why it is so much lighter than it was before...

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Guilty as charged. But in my own defense, I'll claim that I was saving those things because you'll never know when you might need a spare radiator brace rod, used defroster deflectors or um, half a front bumper.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton