XJ lift!!

Not a lot of time to go into detail, still tired from cutting holes in the top of the frame, and only time to post one pic. So far I am netting 5.25" of lift. 4.25" from the springs, 1" from the tires.

Carl

2000 XJ. 3.5" Super-Flex RE lift, 31" BFG MT's.
Reply to
Carl S

Dang Carl, that looks great! You sure you won't get a nose bleed way up there *grin*

Kate

Carl

2000 XJ. 3.5" Super-Flex RE lift, 31" BFG MT's.
Reply to
Kate

Very nice, Carl.

Now do mine! ;) Actually, if I can ever find a pair of OEM front springs from a V8 ZJ, I'll do a budget boost.

Brian

So, is your Sig line out of date? ;-)

noneofyourbusiness

What vehicle do you have, and how much lift would this get you? (Looking for budget lit ideas myself for my 95 XJ) ...

snip

Reply to
noneofyourbusiness

Nope. The sig is correct. I always buy from

Chris is a great guy. Free shocks with every lift. No affiliation, and I get nothing for this, but tell him Carl in Spokane sent ya.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

Er...so a 3.5" lift got you 4.25" ??

noneofyourbusiness

That is correct. Rubicon typically under-rates thier lift. Also, consider that my stock suspension was sagging. The advertised 3.5" is calculated based on a brand new stock suspension. Also keep in mind that I do expect some settling. Every lift is different. Please see the updated post for more pictures.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

This is a whole 'nother topic. Look up Rock Lizard Fab Home Brew Budget Boost. Or just go here:

Brian