AC on off

I have a 2002 Sportage at my surprise the AC was going on and off continuously. I had the AC on for about 1/2 hours at 3000rpm 120km, the power drain from the on and off was very strong and I could hear the relay switch under the dash board going on and off. Strangely enough I can say it is not permanent. I would like to know if this has happened to any one or any suggestions. Thanks

Reply to
vatal

if the a/c comp is going on and off it means that it is low on feron u can go to autozone pay about 15 dollars and fix it its easy

Reply to
BobBob