How hard does you think it would be to add a rear wiper on a Sportage??

I bought my daughter a 2000 Sportage, I have a 2001 EX, but this one is not an EX. It does not have a rear wiper, which I would like her to have. I don't want to replace the door, but it looks like the bump-out area for the wiper is there. If I got the whole assembly from a wreck I wonder if I could get it to bolt in. The electrical part is no problem. I found that the switches can even be moved around to diffrent positions. If you don't like where it is, move it, all the slots are the same. Pretty smart these Koreans! but I'm not sure if they built the regular model like the EX, with the bracket mounts welded in. I have never opened the rear door panel up, Any one ever opened one.??

Reply to
helix