Any one have a diagram of the black dash panel on a '01 sportage

I have a 2000 Sportage, opened the radio bezel, no problem. I also have a

2001 Sportage, I want to put some ham radio equipment where the ashtray is, only I'm not quit sure how to get the bezel off. seems to cover the entire dash board. I'm reluctant to pry it off in any particular place. Any one have a copy of the diagram they could email me.
Reply to
helix