Kia fuel rail recall.. did it help anybody?

Well now i have 33,000 miles on my kia with new plugs and the fuel rail recall done. Still having problems and wanna know if the computer diagnostic would tell them if a sensor is going out or not. I was told the engine light will not come on unless a sensor is broke.

Reply to
syllinx

The check engine lamp will illuminate the second consecutive time (or earlier) the computer detects a condition outside the parameters it expects. If you hae no check engine lamp, it probably won't help, but it can't hurt. Aren't you still under the factory warranty? I'd take it in to the dealer for them to diagnose.

Reply to
hyundaitech