Kia Rio

My check engine light came on last night and the car started missing a little at low rpm. Advance put it on the computer and it said cylinder #4 was misfiring. Replaced plugs, no difference. He said the other possibilities would be either wires or a bad #4 fuel injector. Does this sound right? Is replacing a fuel injector a difficult and/or expensive thing? Thanks for any impute.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wild

I would first look at and inspect the wires.

MDH

Reply to
MDH