KIA Sedona LX emits HEAT

This probably sounds weird.... but... When my wife or I drive our 2003 Sedona around for relatively short trips (>15miles, local and local highway) we notice that the side areas underneath body seem to get REALLY HOT---as in seem to emit heat for quite a while after stopping and parking.

Any ideas out there?

Reply to
Panj

My 2003 Sedona LX with 35000 miles has a problem with the front brake rotors heating up to the point that water sizzles when it comes in contact. 2 different tire shops broke off one lug bolts each on the front wheels. (I'm assuming because the metal heated up so much) I can't find replacement lug bolts anywhere. (Even at the dealership) I have yet to find time to take the van in to the Kia service center. I will update later on my progress

Reply to
zwolfe12