New 2010 Sedona

Made reference in another post - after taking a long look at the 2011 Sorrento, I got my wife to (VERY, VERY) reluctantly agree that we are still in the minivan stage. Have just purchased a new 2010 Sedona. It is my first vehicle with leather seats, and my first vehicle with Sirius Satellite radio - am very impressed with both.

Does anybody else have Sirius/XM? And what do they think of it? Is it worth the subscription price?

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Just found out that for 2011, the Sedona will be taking on the powertrains of the new Sorento. Don't know if that means it will become an American-made van or not.

But one not so good thing is that, for the first time, the Sedona, in its standard form, may be underpowered, as now the standard engine will be the

2.4L 4. As I recall, the (wonderful) V6 in the Sorento commands quite a premium.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt