Re: Aftermarket tow hitch for 2003 Sedona??

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

>> Hi All!! > >> Recently purchased a new Sedona EX. Only option it didn't come with >> was a tow hitch, which at the time I didn't think I would need because >> we really don't have anything to tow. Come to realize now that we >> could've used that option for our bike racks. > >> Is there a place that I can get the tow hitch only without the wiring >> harness (not necessary for bike rack)? I probably could go to a local >> auto supply, but I wanted to check here first to see if anyone had any >> better information. > >Your local U-Haul will sell and install a hitch with a lifetime warranty. >I'm sure you can get it without the extra wiring, though in most cases >that's a trivial step that will likely help the resale value of your car >down the road. > >In addition to that, almost any auto parts store will have what you need >if you're comfortable bolting it up yourself.

I had UHaul put one on fo rmy wife. Not as nice as the one I had on my blazer, but it works. The wirig was a snap, except that my father-in-law has a '74 Panther pop up that has the round six-pin and I needed an adapter. Found that at autozone.

Kai

Reply to
filesiteguy

.