2003 RIO RX-V

I purchased my 2003 KIA Rio RX-V this spring. I like the car BUT every time I go out for a drive - on paved smooth streets in the city, I lose a wheel cap. They are plastic and I can pop them off with my fingernail. At $22.56 Canadian a pop, this is getting quite expensive replacing wheel caps. I complained to the dealer and he just said it's not their fault - just buy a replacement cap. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there something I can do to keep them from coming off? I've noticed that the latest models have different wheel caps that look concave in shape. Was there an upgrade because they found they were having a problem with people losing the wheel caps? I'm going to the dealer tomorrow and I think I'll start complaining bitterly and demand they do something.

Glen in Niagara Falls, Canada

Reply to
HUNT