Sedona towing

I have an '05 Sedona LX and currently tow a very small popup camper with an 8' box weighing about 1300 lbs. I am looking at upgrading this to either a much larger popup or a 18' hybrid trailer. Both models weigh in at around 2300 lbs with a hitch weight of 180 lbs for the popup and 270 lbs for the hybrid.

I know the Sedona has a 3500 lb tow rating but does anyone know what the GCVWR is for the Sedona? Has anyone towed a large travel trailer with a Sedona? Would like to know how it handles a large trailer.

I have a class III hitch and a brake controller FWIW.

Todd

Reply to
Todd