Sorento Rear Differential Capacity

Can anyone tell me what the capacity of the rear differential on a 2003 2wd Sorento is? Also, what type/weight of lube to use - the owner's manual
doesn't specify, although I presume it 75w-90. It looks like it can't be much more than 2 quarts max but I'd like to know before I start.
Thanks in advance - Jonathan