2004 Corolla Oil Capacity ?

My son just bought a used 2004 Corolla and wants to change the oil soon. It has the 1.8L 4-cylinder engine. He did not get an Owner's
Manual with the car. Can someone look in their manual and tell me what the oil capacity (U.S. quarts) is, when you change the oil and filter? Thanks.
It takes either 4 quarts, or 5. Put 4 in and see where it hits on the stick, then add another if needed.

thanks for the quick reply
johnboync wrote:

4.1 Qts with drain and filter change (as measured with digital readout dispenser; I'm not that anal that I would open a tenth of a new bottle to make it perfect - if I was working at home).
Toyota MDT in MO
Thank you, Toyota MDT.
replying to johnboync, Nick Sheehan wrote: 4.1 quarts