What are these? 04 Rio Cinco

Ok, so I found the cargo net today, after a week; and I know that the round buttons on the side of the cargo compartment are for that... But what in the heck are the three rotating, hook,clamp sort of things across the bottom of the bay near the door latch?

BTW, after ironing out some tire pressure & balance issues I love the car.

P_

Reply to
Patrick Gault

attachments for baby seats?

db

Patrick Gault wrote:

Reply to
Mandy

Good answer, Possible, but they are in the cargo bay (?) Anybody else? P_

Reply to
Patrick Gault

They're latches for baby seats, I agree. There's an additional strap nowadays on forward facing baby / kiddie seats that drops down behind the seat and latches to a hook. The idea is to keep a kiddie seat from leaning or flipping forward.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Aycock