Wrecked Spectra Performing As It Should

My daughter was involved in a serious car accident. Her '06 Spectra was, shall we say, totally totalled as she was hammered by a large pick-up truck. But all the car's safety features and design worked to perfection. She is very sore but otherwise okay. And I have gained an even greater appreciation for how Kia has been able to design so much safety into their vehicles, as well as performance, looks, and whatever else, while keeping a very competitive price.

No doubt, there will be another Kia in her garage soon to replace this one.

Reply to
GVGiant44

Good to know. I have an 06. It has air bags all over it.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX