no news

I'm guessing that the lack of postings is a reflection of the lack of issues with KIA. Have come to appreciate my Amanti more than I thought I would.

Reply to
jkairoff

Exactly!

Reply to
Paul

Still it would be nice to have a place to brag about the car and the most pleasant dealership I've ever worked with...

Reply to
jkairoff

go to kia forums

Reply to
fred

My family now has two Spectras ('06 & '07), one Optima ('09) and one Sedona ('10) if you include the grown kids who decided the same thing about Kias that I did.

My '07 Spectra became my first vehicle EVER where I had to replace the rear brakes before the fr> I'm guessing that the lack of postings is a reflection of the lack of

Reply to
GVGiant44

Took 6 months, but wife's '02 Optima had the 3rd ever non-warranty issue. At 135,000 miles, the alternator quit. As I've said before, KIA stands for:

K eeping I t A ffordable

Reply to
<z

I use forteforums.com it's its relevant sub-forums..

Reply to
Derp Deplume