Any Essex LRC doing the London to Brighton?

Will there be an Essex LRC corner at Crystal Palace on the Satuday? Was wondering if anyone was organsing anything.

I've no idea where Crystal Palace is, or if there are facilities on site. By facilites I mean Pub and food. How has it been the past four years?

Me and my bro will be there with our old SIII, and would prefer to get lost in London with some other ELRC members. David

Reply to
DavidM

Piglet and I will be there.....quite easy to spot, but not Essex stock :)

Reply to
<metalthrasher