Anyone recommend a good Disco site

I'm weakening and off to see an old 200TDi is there a site with usual points to watch on MK1s you know the drill boot floor gearbox arches etc I've found a few and been scanning through LRO forums I could do with a checklist type of thing Cheers Derek Scooby does for the time being.

Reply to
Derek

check out the "tech" section, has most of the things that go wrong and how to fix them - along with a load more about stuff you can add! Although engine-wise it tends to refer to the V8 as it is mainly a US site.

Matt.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Hi Derek

LRO have been doing a buyers guide / check list on various models not (sure if they have done disco yet though) I,ll have a look at some back copies and see what I can come up with

Cheers

Icky

Reply to
icky

Hi Derek

Its the the May 2005 issue

Hope this helps

Icky

Reply to
icky

Reply to
icky

Reply to
NEIL COWIE

Try us at

Loads of good tips etc.

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

There's also mud-club which is frequented by a lot of Discovery owners :)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee