Appearing at LandRover Events throughout the summer???

I remember being told, as a schoolkid, that you could stick a potato into someone's exhaust and that the back pressure would stop the engine running.

Does this work in the same way?

(Link originally posted by Nige inuk.media.dvd)

Foxy :-)~

Reply to
FireFox

...You pay a lot of attention to this group, don't you?

Reply to
Mother

Not Safe For Work!!!

Jesus, would you show your mother that picture? Autophilia is not the kind of material I want popping up on my monitor. Could cause all kinds of work based trouble.

I think he should be forced to try the potatoe trick, preferably when the engine is running at full throttle and the pipe is gloing red hot.

Wash your mouse out with soap, dirty boy.

Reply to
DavidM