Brazing rods

Not an ad, but might be useful to someone:

I've been looking for brazing rods for ages, and now discover that Toolstation

have them in small quantities (wot I needed), and are only two miles down the road!

Frustrating! Wish I'd known that a while ago!

Regards,

Simonm. (not to self: read more tool catalogues over breakfast!)

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Also available in pairs from

£4.69trouble with welding comsumables is unless you are near you suffer badly on postage Derek

Reply to
Derek