Bullbars

Hi,,

Before anyone leaps on me for wanting to put bullbars on my Landover, let me explain,, I live on the Outer Hebrides,, where the sheep and the deer are not very road wise and I have had a good few near misses with Stags,, sheep throwing them selves in to the road at night. :) So I am looking for anywhere that still produce the wrap around type bullbars to save lots of damage by a 300lb stag, . The big problem is I need them for a disco 3 as my disco 2 was written off . Any help please

bootneck

Reply to
Bootneck

Sounds like an individual job..... A bit of grinding, heat (oxy acet) and a few yards of scaffold tubing. Which would be galvy appart from the weld joints...... Bye the way Good luck.

Reply to
Grant Jump

I've just recently sold a (well) used Aluminium bullbar for a Toyota Troopy from Australia to Germany - the cost of transport at AU$450 made it a bargain with bars costing upwards of EU2000 in Germany. We probably have more selection of second hand bullbars than anywhere else in the world. Getting them to the Hebrides might be a challenge for a shipping company. Have a look at eBay Australia, also Trading Post

there are also plenty of 4x4 wreckers who stock bullbars off wrecks - sometimes with just a few scratches and they then sell at AU$200 to AU$500. Nearly all recent bars sold in Aus are made to ensure that air bags will still work.

If you'd like some more help email me off board.

Reply to
Roger & Lorraine Martin