CDL Range Rover Classic

Hi, I got me gearstick bias springs sorted - it was the plate underneath the springs that cracked. What a crap design - no meat to it at all. Anyway, replaced both springs and the plate and all is back to normal. Now, I am desperate to find the wiring diagram for a RRC, Vogue SE 1992 3.9, Im interested in the central locking. My fathers has just all of a sudden developed something strange with the motors. Can anyone direct me to a download site or anything???? I have searched google and theres nothing jumping out at me.

Please, any docs at all on the cdl.

Many thanks

Alistair

On or around Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:01:26 +0000 (UTC), "A" enlightened us thusly:

got RAVE for a 95 RR here. There a whole manual on electrical troubleshooting.

it'll only run with the version of acrobat that it comes with though; it's linked in some way so that you can't pass the files around, I think.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Might be able to help over the holiday (or even before) but I'll need a valid e-mail address to which to send it! Drop me a note off-group if you prefer.

However, try this first:

It's not exactly what you want but might be close enough.

Reply to
Dougal

If the other diagrams don't help drop me a mail I have the '88 on version Derek remove meat product reference first

Reply to
Derek

Dougal, many thanks for the link, its very close indeed to what Im after, it makes it alot easier to diagnose now.

Cheers

Alistair