Disco 4 owners: how many Isofix mounting points?

Hello everyone ..

Since I'm finding conflicting information about this online, my hope is that an actual owner of a Disco 4 who has counted the bloody things can tell me whether a Disco 4 has mounting points for 2 or for 3 Isofix Child-seats in the back row?

Additionally I'd be interested in whether the front passenger airbag can be deactivated.

Many thanks!

Reply to
Michael Hellwig